The 13th Annual Conference on Information Technology Education and the 1st Annual Research in IT Conference will be hosted together by Mount Royal University and be held at the Hotel Arts in the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Both conferences are sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group on Information Technology Education (SIG-ITE), which is a community of approximately 300 people whom, in addition to their specialization within computing, have a strong interest in the quality of computing education. The SIGITE Symposium is the flagship conference of the organization and is regularly attended by more than 120 people.
This dual conference provides a forum for sharing and developing ideas relating to Information Technology research, education, applications, IT‐industry‐academia relationships and our roles as professionals, educators, and advocates for the effective use of Information Technology.
Conference attendees are looking for new ideas, textbooks to support their courses, and materials to improve the effectiveness of their teaching. In addition to selecting the textbooks and support materials for their courses, conference attendees influence the choice of computing equipment for their laboratories, their departments, as well as for their industrial and corporate partners.
- Develop and renew relationships with other computing professionals from the United States, Canada, and throughout the world.
- Listen to what computer educational professionals have to say about your product and future product needs.
- Increase your understanding of the educational IT profession.
- Get more exposure with over 12 full hours of conveniently scheduled exhibit time.
- Sell your products and services on the show floor.
- Qualify for outstanding sponsorship and advertising opportunities to suit your level of commitment.
- AND…all attendee coffee breaks are held in the Exhibit Area to maximize your exposure.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
The SIGITE 2012 Sponsorship Document
document provides details on how your organization can connect with our community.
For more information about sponsorship, advertising, and exhibit opportunities, please contact the Conference Sponsorship Chair:
Rob Friedman, Sponsorship Chair
University of Washington, Tacoma